Looking for a quick, fun read?
Then, come on down to Clayburn, Mississippi, where Jennifer Riley is having a yard sale. She needs cash fast. She's lost her job, her house, and her husband has run off with another woman. From Early Birds to Prince Charming, Jennifer meets a host of quirky customers, and by the close of her sale, her life has been changed forever.
Jennifer's tips for having an extraordinary yard sale:
* Early Birds do arrive at dawn, so be ready.
* Stand up to Tightwads. How can someone ask you if you'll take less than a quarter? Seriously.
* Show some love for Packrats because they'll buy anything.
* Try not to make a fool of yourself when Prince Charming arrives.
* Most importantly, realize some things have a value greater than money.
Author Bio: Patricia Ann Preston wrote her first short story in the sixth grade. Ever since then, she has been writing stories. Maybe that comes from being a Southerner and being surrounded by great storytellers. She enjoys writing romantic adventures with larger-than-life characters, and quirky, humorous short stories set in the American South. Her short stories include “The Yard Sale” and “Laid to Rest.” She has a historical romance, Almost an Outlaw, available as well. Find out more about her at www.patriciaannpreston.com You can follow her on Twitter and like her Facebook page.